R2-51 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scene at my house:

We wanted to film a scene at my house because it would emphasise how obsessive my stalker is; he has followed me to my house. This scene ends with Jack White knocking on my door and then as i answer, i see his face and then have a flash back of everything that has happened and then i suddenly realise who he is. This leaves a cliff hanger, and the audience will want to see what happens in the film. This scene is filmed with a medium shot, but there is a close-up of my face when i realise who he is. Just before i close the door, we have included a montage in which we used a rewinded, faster version of whole sequence. This adds suspense. After that, i slam the door door and that is the end of the product.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

R2-51 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9